By Sante Guajardo
It seems generally agreed on social media that Super Bowl 50 was boring. When this happens, the next best (and for some, the best) thing to watch are the commercials. This year, however, to me, lacked creative and innovative commercials.
So let me take you back through the last 50 years and examine the 10 best Super Bowl commercials of all time, in the hopes that it will inspire advertisers for Super Bowl 51.
- Larry Bird vs Michael Jordan (McDonald’s)
- Cindy Crawford (Pepsi)
- Where’s the Beef? (Wendy’s)
- Wassup? (Budweiser)
- Mean Joe Green (Coca-Cola)
- Darth Vader Kid (Volkswagen)
- Betty White (Snickers)
- Mean Joe Green Parody (Coca-Cola)
- Baby (E-trade)
- Puppy Love (Budweiser)
What are some of your favorite Super Bowl commercials? Comment below!